Keep up to date with with all of our news by signing up to our regular newsletter and programme bulletins.
Enter your details
How we manage your data
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is The Baring Foundation. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of The Baring Foundation) is Mailchimp. To do this, they transfer data to the USA to store and process it. Mailchimp has certified its agreement to the EU/US Safe Harbour Frameworks since 2007, guaranteeing protection of EU citizens’ data within the USA, and they have committed to compliance with the upcoming GDPR legislation. You can read more about Mailchimp’s compliance policies here.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of sending you email under the lawful basis of consent, which you gave by submitting the form above or by having emailed us requesting that you be added to a specified e-newsletter mailing list(s). You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.