We have designed this site to conform with WCAG 2.0 to level AA.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML. The site displays correctly in current and will be compatible with future browsers.
To change the font or magnification of a page using your browser’s settings, follow these instructions:
- In Chrome, click on the spanner button to the right of the address bar, and change the Zoom magnification option to your preferred magnification. You can also zoom by holding the Ctrl key down and moving the mouse wheel.
- In Safari, select the View menu and choose Make Text Bigger. You can also zoom the text size in and out by pressing Command + and Command –.
- In Firefox, select the View menu and select Zoom to zoom in or out. You can also zoom by holding the Ctrl key down and moving the mouse wheel.
- In Opera, hold the Ctrl key down and press + or – to zoom the page. You can also zoom by holding the Ctrl key down and moving the mouse wheel.
- In Internet Explorer, select Zoom from the Tools menu (the cog button to the right of the address bar). Then choose the preferred level of zooming. You can also zoom by holding the Ctrl key down and moving the mouse wheel.
The main navigation includes all the main sections of the website and runs across the top of each page. Clicking on any of these items will take you to a specific section of the website, where the navigation is displayed down the right. Choosing a section will also reveal any further content pages within a section. This style of navigation is consistent throughout the site.
You can navigate through the site without a mouse by using the tab key (or shift+tab) and pressing return when you would like to click on a link.
Images and alt tags
The website is accessible even with images disabled. Unless they are decorative, images used on this website have alt attributes.