The following areas will be given priority. Read more about the call here.
- supporting parents of LGBTI people to become public advocacy champions for freedom, equality, and social inclusion of LGBTI people;
- engaging religious organizations about the equal human dignity, safety and social inclusion of LGBTI people;
- directly and indirectly engaging traditional cultural leaders about the equal human dignity, safety, and social inclusion of LGBTI people;
- Initiatives that advance the economic empowerment of LGBTI people;
- advocacy campaigns focused on harmful social attitudes or national public policies that discriminate against LGBTI people;
- philanthropy development to support activism for LGBTI equality and social inclusion;
- initiatives that address discrimination and violence specifically towards lesbian women and transgender and intersex people.
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 3 May 2019.